The terms "affiliate", "you", and "your" refer to, whether as an individual or entity, to you as the one applying to
Omnis Network, LLC's affiliate program. The terms "we" and "our" refer to Omnis Network, LLC.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND OMNIS NETWORK, LLC
FOR PARTICIPATION IN OMNIS NETWORK, LLC'S AFFILIATE PROGRAM AS MANAGED BY OMNIS NETWORK, LLC'S INTERNAL PROGRAM. BY
REGISTERING FOR AND PARTICIPATING IN OUR PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU
DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT SIGNUP FOR OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE ALREADY
AN OMNIS NETWORK, LLC AFFILIATE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE ENTIRE AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, THEN IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE ALL USES OF
OMNIS NETWORK, LLC'S MATERIALS AND ANY LINKS TO OMNIS NETWORK, LLC'S WEBSITE.
If you are accepted to participate in our affiliate program and your site is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion)
to be unsuitable based on the criteria below, we reserve the right to terminate this agreement:
· Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
· Promotion of sexually explicit, pornographic or obscene content (whether in text or graphics)
· Promotion of illegal activities
· Promotion of content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or racially,
ethnically or otherwise objectionable
· Promotion of content related to liquor, tobacco, firearms, drugs, gambling, crime or death
· Promotion of any unlawful behavior or conduct.
· Any other material deemed inappropriate or offensive by Omnis Network, LLC.
Omnis Network, LLC reserves the right to make changes to the affiliate agreement at anytime and solely at our discretion.
Continued participation in our affiliate program constitutes your agreement to any and all changes made to this agreement.
Affiliates earn $75 of every new hosting account sale generated.
Qualifying sales must meet the following criteria to be eligible for commission credit:
· Each new sale must be by a new and unique visitor to Omnis Network, LLC.
· All hosting sales must remain active for 30 days before credit will be given.
· Each new sale must remain in good standing. Commissions will not be credited for sales that have been
cancelled, terminated, charged back, refunded, or have outstanding balances within the 30 day activation period.
All sales must originate from the affiliates unique tracking URL. The tracking URL we provide must not be altered.
It is unique to each affiliate and any changes could result in inaccurate statistics generated and for commissions
not to be credited for a sale. Please test your unique tracking URL each time you use it. Omnis Network, LLC will not be
responsible for, nor give credit for, sales that does not have your unique tracking URL attached to it.
Affiliate generated sales that do not meet these requirements, will not be eligible for commission credit.
Commissions are paid when affiliates reach a $40 commission balance. Commission balances that have not yet reached $40
will carry over to the next month until the $40 minimum has been reached. Commissions are processed at the end of each
month and paid by check. Checks will be made payable to the "name" you provided in your affiliate account. All funds
are paid in U.S. dollars.
Affiliates are responsible for their own tax liabilities on commission earnings from our affiliate program.
United States affiliates are required to complete IRS
and send it to Omnis Network, LLC before any commissions can be paidout. The form can be sent
by mail or fax using the following information (Please be sure to include your Omnis Network, LLC username):
ATTN: Bernie Campion
Omnis Network, LLC
3655 Torrance Blvd Suite 230
Torrance CA, 90503
ATTN: Bernie Campion
The following restrictions apply to all affiliates. If at anytime these restrictions are not adhered to, this
agreement will be terminated and any unpaid commissions will no longer be valid.
· Commissions earned through our affiliate program cannot be transferred to another user, hosting account,
or Omnis Network, LLC program.
· Affiliates cannot earn commissions on their own hosting accounts or domain registrations.
· Affiliates are prohibited in utilizing our protected keyword "OMNIS" or any variation,
misspelling or combination of words with our keyword, in advertising and search engine sites.
· Affiliates are prohibited in making a representation, either expressed or implied, that
visitors to your site are visiting Omnis Network, LLC's site.
· Affiliates are prohibited in using spam or any other unsolicited mass email campaigns.
Omnis Network, LLC does not express or imply any warranties or representations in respect to our affiliate program
or an affiliate's potential to earn income from our affiliate program. We make no representation that either our
site or that of the affiliate program will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be liable for any
consequences of interruptions or server down time.