Omnis Network is always accepting resumes from talented individuals who are interested in a career in the web hosting industry. Available job openings are posted on this page.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and a letter of introduction stating your interest.
Technical Support Representative I
We are currently seeking full-time technical support representatives who are interested in a career in customer service/technical support.
Support representatives are responsible for assisting clients via email, live chat, and telephone. Support representatives are the first point of contact for clients. A positive, client-driven attitude is required.
- 1. Support level I technical issues via live chat, email, and telephone.
- 2. Troubleshoot a variety of technical and non-technical issues.
- 3. Attend regular training as provided by your techncial support manager.
- 4. Utilize level I security access to the Omnis Network Intranet to assist clients.
- 5. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- A basic knowledge of web hosting, or experience with creating and hosting a website.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and to learn technical skills from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Experience with customer support role preferred.
Compensation is in accordance with experience.